Thursday, March 12, 2009

What planet i want to go

I want to travel to Alpha Centuri. Because then I can find out if there is any other life or aliens that is either primitive or way much more advanced then the humans. And I can conduct a research about the system of the Alpha Centuri and find more about the universe we're living in. If we do find another alien species, and if we have a spaceship that can go in lightspeed or faster and other equipments, we can take one of their dead bodies and research it. (dissect, normal research and etc.) Also we can either make peace with them or we might go in war with them. We have to try to be peaceful. The another major reason is that I want to colonize a planet that is suitable for living. Then we can evacuate to that planet when the Earth is dead. If the aliens we might find is primitive or not yet advanced as we're, we can colonize them with no problem (a.k.a take over with force)

No comments:

Post a Comment