I would like to replace the one of the actor of the movie "Scary Movie 4" as the dude that does crazy stuffs especially in part were the dude thinks that the refugees are zombies and he attacks them mercilessly and then find out that they were real people but already threw a grandma into the sewers. And I also get to beat up the terrorist with dynamites place on his jacket and he says death to america and presses the button but don't detonate, so I become the guy who is the one of the guys who beat up the terrorist with baseball bat, and I become the guy who steals the car and runaway by giving away a gun. And then I become a guy who tells the guy to cut his foot. And then guy who cut his foot find out he cut the wrong foot.
No comments:
Post a Comment